The Ambassador Committee is a prestige public relations booster and goodwill arm of the Stoughton Chamber of Commerce. It will concern itself with activities that strengthen membership, establish good communications with members and enhance the image of the Stoughton Chamber of Commerce.
Recognizing that the Stoughton Chamber of Commerce consists of businesses interested in establishing and maintaining Stoughton as a good business community in which to live and work.
it is the purpose of the Ambassadors as representatives of the business community and on behalf of the Stoughton Chamber of Commerce to:
1. Retain present membership and recruit new members.
2. Serve as public relations liaisons for the Stoughton Chamber at:
* Special events such as the Chamber Annual Golf Outing
* Lunch & Learns
* Business after 5
3. Establish good lines of communications with members.
Ambassadors have many opportunities to participate, including regular meetings, retention calls, networking events, ribbon cuttings, groundbreakings, Lunch & Learn, special activities and more. Ambassadors will have the favorable advantage of promoting their own businesses while taking part in these activities.
1. Monthly General Meetings are scheduled on the second Tuesday of the month.
2. Special Meetings of the Ambassador Committee may be called at the discretion of the Chairperson of the Ambassador Committee.
3. It is expected that Ambassadors will regularly attend monthly general meetings in order to keep updated on Ambassador activities and Chamber information. Absence from three consecutive meetings without an excuse will be construed as a resignation.
4.Each Ambassador is responsible for contacting his/her assigned list of Chamber members.
5. Recruitment of new members eligible for membership in the Stoughton Chamber of Commerce is an additional important responsibility.
6. Ambassadors may be called upon to contact non-renewing members.
Coffee Break Festival Committee
Be a part of this fun Committee. The Coffee Break Festival is held annually in August. We celebrate the fact that Stoughton is home of the "coffee break". We are always looking for committee members to help organize the many events such as:
Arts & Crafts
Coffee Brew Off
Bean Spitting Contest
If you are interested in joining this committee, please contact Laura Trotter, Interim Executive Director at 608-873-7912. We welcome community members on our committee too!